The next Pain Toolkit Online Cafe is on Wednesday 20th November from 10.30 - 11.30 UK time. Open to everyone
Posted by 'PeteMoore' Thu, August 29, 2019
The next Pain Toolkit Online Cafe is on Wednesday 20th November from 10.30 - 11.30 UK time.
Open to everyone....People with long-term pain and healthcare professionals are welcome.
Like most Cafe's, just drop in and out to suit you.
What will the conversation be about? Well, mainly about pain self-management.
How to prepare to join the Cafe?
- Use a computer or other handheld device which has a camera and microphone
- Try and choose a quiet area to join the Cafe...i.e. somewhere, where there isnt any background noises
- Some Cafe uses find wearing earphones which have a microphone
- Join the Cafe at 10.20am so we can start on time
We use a programmes called Zoom, so click on this useful link, so see how to join a Zoom meeting. Look at the video, some days before the Cafe start
A couple guidelines for the Cafe conversation
- If you don’t want to speak and just listen, that’s okay
- Avoid talking over each other
- Be respectful of each others opinion
- There is a text feature, you would like to make a comment, which I can read out.
Click here for the joining link for the Wednesday 20th November (please sign in around 10.20am, so we can start on time at 10.30)
Please tell your friends and add your diary.