Live videos I made at the 2018 Australian Pain Society 38th and New Zealand Pain Society Conjoint Annual Scientific Meeting #PainAnz18
Posted by PeteMoore 12/04/2018
Throughout the 2018 Australian Pain Society 38th and New Zealand Pain Society Conjoint ASM, I made FaceBook live videos.
Below are links to ALL of them, in case you missed them.
- Fabulous opening ceremony by Aborigines.
- Interview with Peter O'Sullivan Wow...what excellent messages from Pete. Not only for the patient, but also healthcare professionals.
- Interview Bronnie Lennox Thompson from New Zealand
- Dr Melissa Cady, the Challenge Doctor.
- Interview with Dr Melissa Cady from Texas a DR Tong from New Zealand.
Toby Newton John, Clinical Psychologist Australia. Toby was a Clinical Psychologist on the INPUT Pain Management Programme in 1996.
Various interviews with delegates from the conference and what they got from it
- Short movie of 10th April 2018 Sydney Australia