Pain Toolkit workshop for people living with long-term pain 22nd February 2020
The Online workshops are for anyone living with long-term persistent pain and wants to start or improve, their pain self-management skills.
Posted by 'PeteMoore' Fri, November 15, 2019
Pain Toolkit online workshops information
- 8 - 10 people attend each workshop and last for 2.5hrs
- During the workshop, we have built in pacing breaks, so you are not sitting or standing for a long time
- Each participant will be sent simple instruction video,Â about how to join the workshop
- There will be ample time for everyone to speak during the workshop.
- We want the workshop to be interactive and have time for discussion
- On each workshop, a PowerPoint will be used as a guide for useful information.
What you will need to take part?
Computer, tablet or mobile phone with a camera which also an internal or external microphone.Â
During the workshop, please can you find a quiet place, so you are not interrupted.
How to join the workshop?
Once you have registered and paid, participants will be sent a dedicated login for their particular workshop. It cannot be used on others.
How much does it cost?
Cost to attend the workshop is only £28.54 (this includes in the cost of the registration fee, Eventbrite changes) Click here to register and pay
(all monies goes towards the development and maintenance of the Pain Toolkit website}
If you have any questions, please let me know via the website