Pain Toolkit workshop for Healthcare Professionals Saturday - 16th March 2019 10am - 12.30pm GMT (UK Time) PLUS FREE Pain Toolkit HANDBOOK FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
Posted by 'PeteMoore' Mon, January 14, 2019
The next Pain Toolkit 'online and interactive' workshop, for Healthcare Professionals is on Saturday 16th March 2019 from 10am - 12.30pm GMT (UK Time)
I get many requests now from Healthcare Professionals, wanting to learn a few extra pain self-management skills, to help them, to support their patients. This workshop is ideal for them.
Free 27 Page Pain Toolkit Healthcare Professional Handbook (pdf), when you attend this workshop
- What is pain self-management and how it can support the patient
- How to activate patients to self-manage and promote self-management to them in time-based consultation
- How to promote, action planning, problem solving, dealing with setbacks and self-monitoring
How the Workshop works
- 8-10 people attend each workshop and last for 2.5 hrs
- During the workshop, we have built in pacing breaks.
- Each participant will be sent simple instructions about how to join the workshop There will be ample time for everyone to speak during the workshop. We want the workshop to be interactive and have time for discussion.
- On each workshop, a PowerPoint will be used as a guide for useful information.
- Each participant, will get a FREE Pdf of the 'Pain Toolkit Handbook for Healthcare professionals'
What you will need to take part?
Computer, tablet or mobile phone with a camera which also an internal or external microphone
How to join the workshop?
All participants will be given a dedicated login for their particular Pain Toolkit online workshop.
Cost to attend the workshop is £45.00
Please click here to book your place.
(All monies goes towards the development and maintenance of the Pain Toolkit website}