Pain Toolkit workshop for Healthcare Professionals
Make pain self-management your first choice and not the last resort
Posted by 'PeteMoore' Tue, September 03, 2019
The Pain Toolkit online workshops information guide.
- 8-10 people attend each workshop and last for 2.5 hrs
- During the workshop, we have built in pacing breaks, so you are not sitting or standing for a long time
- Each participant will be sent simple instructions about how to join the workshop.
- There will be ample time for everyone to speak during the workshop.
- We want the workshop to be interactive and have time for discussion.
- On each workshop, a PowerPoint will be used as a guide for useful information.
What you will need to take part?
Computer, tablet or mobile phone with a camera which also an internal or external microphone. Please make sure, your are in a quiet area, so you're not interuted during the workshop.
How to join the workshop?
All participants will be given a dedicated login for their particular Pain Toolkit online workshop.
Cost to attend the workshop is only £49.10 (this includes the registration fee Eventbrite charge to organise the registrations)
Please click here for registration and payment.
(all monies goes towards the development and maintenance of the Pain Toolkit website}
If you have any questions about the workshop, please contact me via the website