Pain Toolkit up-and-coming Webinars 2020 and how to book
Posted by 'PeteMoore' Fri, March 06, 2020
See below the current list of up-and-coming Pain Toolkit webinars.
More will be added soon...
- We do ask for donations to attend the Webinars and donations are sent to charitable organisations nominated by the presenter.
- Everyone who registers and attends, will be sent a certificate of attendance.
- Wed 28th May 12.00 - 13.00 GMT Live Pain Toolkit webinar with Maddy Nicholson is Clinical Physiotherapist Specialist Presentation on...Motivational Interviewing and how it can be used in pain management Click here for booking and information
- Wed 28th May 18.00 - 19.00 GMT Live Pain Toolkit webinar with Dr Amanda Williams. Presentation on...Pain and Torture. Click here for booking and informationon.
- Wed 28th May 19.30 - 19.30 GMT Live Pain Toolkit webinar with Pete Moore Author and originator of the Pain Toolkit. Presentation on...Why is pain self-management always offered as a last resort and not a first choice?…and how can we/you can fix it? Click here for booking and informationon.