Pain Toolkit Online and FREE Mini Pain Management Conference (REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED - THE CONFERENCE IS NOW FULL)
Why have a Mini Pain Management Conference?
Posted by 'PeteMoore' Thu, August 29, 2019
This year I could not afford to attend the Pain Management Conferences here in the UK and overseas, because of the cost.
Over the years, others have told me they would like to attend a pain management conference, but the cost of attending exceeds their budgets. Also getting the time off from work can be an issue.
Is there a need?
Over the past few weeks, I have been asking both people via the Pain Toolkit Social Media platforms, if they thought having a Mini Pain Management Conference would be useful and I received and overwhelming YES.
How can attend?
Both people living with long-term pain and healthcare professionals who support them, who want to learn more about pain self-management.
What would it cost to attend?
The Mini Pain Management Conference will be FREE.
How will it work?
- Pete Moore (author of the Pain Toolkit and Gráinne Daniels (Physiotherapist) will be the hosts of the conference
- The mini conference will be around 2hrs long, with of course, a pacing/coffee break.
Who are the speakers?
There will be four speakers (two healthcare professionals who promote pain self-management and two people, who are self-managing their persistent pain), with ample time to for questions and interaction.
Who is so far booked to present
1st Speaker is David Poulter (Physiotherapist)
2nd Speaker is Keith Meldrum from Canada (person with long-term pain)
3rd Speaker Linda Crawford (Occupational Therapist)
4th Speaker Dr Sue Peacock (Consultant Health Psychologist - specialising in pain and sleep matters)
When will it be?
- Date: Saturday 25th January 2020
- Time 15.00 London time (this time has been chosen, so our friends in Canada and America can take part.
I'm happy to arrange the next Mini Pain Management Conference for our friends in Australia and New Zealand, at a time, that suits them.
How to register?
It is easy, just click here and it will take you straight to the registration page
Please contact me via the website if you have any questions
I have arranged two other Pain Toolkit Workshops before this mini pain conference
- Pain Toolkit workshop for people living with long-tern pain. Click here to book. Date And Time Sat, 16 November 2019 15:00 – 17:30 GMT
- Pain Toolkit workshop for Healthcare Professionals Click here to book Date And Time Sat, 23 November 2019 15:00 – 17:30 GMT