- Accept that you have persistent pain & move on
- Get Involved - Building a support team
- Pacing. Learn to pace yourself
- Learn to prioritise and plan out your days
- Setting Goals and Action Plans
- Being patient with yourself
- Learn relaxation skills & keep relaxed
- Keeping fit. Stretching & Exercise
- Keep a diary and track your progress
- Have a set-back plan to fall back on
- Team Work. Get involved with others
- Keeping it up. Put into practise tools, 1-11
Available in French, German
Italian & more
The Pain Toolkit is also available in French, German & Italian and many more languages. They can be downloaded by clicking here.
Online Booking Form
The Pain Plan Workshop, London
Don't miss the next Pain Plan workshop for clinicians on Tuesday, 2nd October 2012 at the Park Crescent Conference Centre, Great Portland Street, London W1W 5PN from 9am to 4.30pm.
What is the Pain Plan? Download the Word Document detailing the plan in full here
To book your place on the programme, simply complete the short form below or download the form and complete and return via email - remember, for early bird rates please use the code "Paintoolkit1806" which is valid untl the 1st August.